GUI Programming

Scott slewin at bmts.com
Thu Mar 13 02:10:40 UTC 2008

Che Guebeara wrote:
> If you are looking for a VB-like dev environment with decent GUI tools
> integrated take a look at Gambas.  I have been playing with it for a
> few weeks now and it is rapidly maturing into quite the deal.
I used Gambas a while ago and thought it was nice to, but I stopped
using it and moved onto Python because simply, very few people have
Gambas on their computer.  Gambas is okay for writing software only you
will use yourself, but it is not the nest for designing software for
others.  Most people will have Python or Java in their computer, but few
will have the gambas runtime installed.  So, you would need to tell
everyone to have gambas installed on their computer before they could
use your computer.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.10