web based file storage

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:17:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Richard Seguin <
richard.seguin at transubuntu.ca> wrote:

> Another question,
>
> I noticed that box.net has an online file storage service...  Is this a
> website that I should put my trust into or is there a better online storage
> method (and don't say FTP)
>
> Richard Seguin

I can't say I've hired a PI to look into it or anything, but they are a
well-established, well-respected service, so you're reasonably likely to be
fine.  I've used it for some pretty sensitive stuff with no problems so far,
but no matter what you use other than your own servers there is some risk.

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/