Linux Cafe in Toronto

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sun Mar 9 09:04:40 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel:

This E-mail address does not exist.

The original message was received at Sun, 9 Mar 2008 04:00:10 -0500
from dyn-dial-bc-76-75-84-246.nexicom.net [76.75.84.246]

<contact at linuxcaffe.ca>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <contact at linuxcaffe.ca>: Recipient address
rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table)

... while talking to mx1.openject.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 450 4.7.1 <contact at linuxcaffe.ca>: Recipient address rejected:
Service temporarily unavailable, please try later
<contact at linuxcaffe.ca>... Deferred: 450 4.7.1 <contact at linuxcaffe.ca>:
Recipient address rejected: Service temporarily unavailable, please try
later
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients
... while talking to mx2.openject.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 <contact at linuxcaffe.ca>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in relay recipient table
550 5.1.1 <contact at linuxcaffe.ca>... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients.

Does anyone have an E-mail address for the Linux Caffe in Toronto?

Alfred!