Fredericton group IRC meeting

Steve Kilbride Freebeer at rogers.com
Tue Mar 4 22:46:29 UTC 2008

At 08:00 AM 3/4/2008, you wrote:

>Is the problem transportation? If you're not too far away, I might be able
>to help you out.

Thanks for the offer.. very nice of you!  But no, it's not really a
matter of transportation per se.  I live in Burton and work in
Fredericton.  Alas, I have two dogs and a cat that need feeding and
to be let out.  By the time I get home, take care of the critters, I
really don't feel like hopping back into the car and driving back
into Freddy Beach.  :-)

If a meeting was conducted during a work day, I probably could get
away for an hour or so, or possibly on a weekend, though.

Again, thanks for the offer!

Steve