Joomla stuff?

geo yaktur at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 02:49:48 UTC 2008

Ok, I just reinstalled Joomla so those error messages have gone away. Don't know why they were there.

But I'm not able to get into the Administrative part of my Joomla installation (I couldn't before either).

I get the error message:

Incorrect username, password or access level. Please try again.

I tried entering the user name as I typed it during installation (it requested a user name and password). I tried different names, I even wrote down the funky password the installation itself generated and tried using that.

Nothing lets me in!

What's wrong?

geo