Ubuntu users in Ontario, Canada?

geo yaktur at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 11:06:57 UTC 2008

Ok, I'm trying this before breakfast.

>From the list of things below in Synaptic, I have all but 3.
The 3 items I am missing are:

php-mysql
php-ldap
php-odbc

I was able to load within Synaptic only 2 of these. The third one - php-mysql - doesn't even appear in Synaptic when I type the name or search for it. I don't know why.

I clicked "apply" and that bit of voodoo went.

I even tried opening a terminal window and seeing if apt-get install would help? It didn't.

root at Dell1:~# apt-get install php-mysql
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package php-mysql
root at Dell1:~#

Now I'll send this, restart the machine and see if it makes any difference. Then I'll go have breakfast and get to work.

geo