Ubuntu users in Ontario, Canada?

volksman v0lksman69 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:31:25 UTC 2008

Ok.  So the package install choked on that one package (sorry my mistake
in pasting).  Can you please make sure the rest go in:

apt-get install php-pear php5-imagick php5-imap php5-mcrypt
php5-memcache php5-mhash php5-ming php5-mysql php5-ps php5-pspell
php5-record php5-snmp php5-sqlite php5-tidy php5-xmlrpc php5-xsl phpmyadmin

Don't worry about json...I'm not sure you will need it.  If we do we'll
figure that out later.