iso files or torrents of Hardy Heron repositories

Andy Leeman andy at leeman.ca
Wed Jun 4 12:05:44 UTC 2008

Try debmirror. It's exactly what you need. Not only can you download
the repositories, but you can keep them up to date easily. See this
thead at ubuntuforums. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=352460
. It details how to make DVD's but I just sync to an external
harddrive and the update from that. I update it on my Ubuntu laptop at
work where we have hi speed, then use it to update my 3 ubuntu
computers at home. It works wonderful.
--
Andy Leeman
Londonderry NS