Domain name stuff?

geo yaktur at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 13:21:47 UTC 2008

This is what their message said (and to me it looks like now they want money just so my domain name stays where it is):

Your account ******* at DynDNS.com is due to expire in 5 days.

DynDNS expires accounts that have no activity during a 30 day period.

You can purchase an Account Upgrade to prevent your hosts from expiring
every 30 days:
  https://www.dyndns.com/+upgrades/add.html

Account Upgrades also give you more hosts, a higher abuse threshold,
additional domain names, and telephone support and additional other special
DynDNS.com features.

You'll find more info at:
  http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/upgrades.html

If you wish to allow your account to expire, simply do nothing. We will not
send you any future messages but we regret seeing you go. If you do have
any parting comments, please let us know.

You can also use this link to prevent expiration:
  https://www.dyndns.com/account/confirm/83uVo7jg5JiL2sRhpdmd8A

Sincerely,
The DynDNS Team
Dynamic Network Services Inc.