Backing up Joomla stuff?

geo yaktur at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 02:25:09 UTC 2008

Does anyone have experience in this? What has to be backed up in the Joomla directory in order to keep my content (in case I have to restore everything)?

I've been busy with it.....I've added a lot of photos (but I still don't know how to set up a secure directory).

http://georutkay.homelinux.org/

I know how to backup the photos, they are kept in separate directories. That's a no-brainer.

But specifically, I've linked thumb-nail photos to the larger ones and added some small text.

All of this stuff must be stored somewhere in Joomla? How is it stored and how do I back it up in case of a crash or some other goof-up?

Thanks,
geo