running the latest Firefox 3 release from Mozilla on 7.10?

Rick Berger rberger at rogers.com
Mon Jul 7 00:06:54 UTC 2008

I just switched back to 7.10 from 8.04 because of sound locking up to
one application at a time, evolution eventually going into never never
land all the time, and not being able to run the latest Miro because lib
conflicts. Though I am still impressed with 8.04 and hope to go back to
it someday.

I would like to know if anybody is running the latest Firefox 3 release
from Mozilla on 7.10 and if there are any issues with it? I liked it on
8.04 except for the sound locking up.

--
Rick Berger <rberger at rogers.com>