ubuntu-ca Digest, Vol 40, Issue 6

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Jul 5 18:10:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 12:00 +0100, ubuntu-ca-request at lists.ubuntu.com
wrote:
>           Ubuntu Vancouver: Monthly Meeting Canceled!
>
>         Sorry, but there has not been enough progress made over the
>         last three
>         weeks to make getting together this month worthwhile. I am
>         going to
>         publish an action plan shortly and I'm hoping we can work
>         collaboratively, but separately, to tune the action plan and
>         put it into
>         effect.
>
>         Kim

Hey Kim. I am able to volunteer as soon as I've wrapped up what I am
trying to accomplish right now (as I said in the last meeting). I am
trying to find an apartment that isn't a dump near Broadway &
Commercial, but it is extremely difficult.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred