Joomla working now!

Kirk Bridger kbridger at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 2 04:50:23 UTC 2008

geo,

Perhaps you could consider writing up your notes and posting them online
somewhere for everyone to read in the future?  That way others could
benefit from your school of hard knocks.

I'd also suggest looking talking to the Joomla people to see if they
could use your notes as the basis for an Ubuntu-specific installation
notes, if not scripts.

Kirk