about WINE ... and...

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Thu Jan 31 23:51:35 UTC 2008

Hi Philippe

Thanks for your encouragement with my open source instrument App project.

I am trying to get the website up and running and I want to set up the
mailing list soon too.

I am just a little overloaded with work right now. If you don't mind
maybe I can email you when the site is up. It will have a comments
section and I would love your input.

All the best-Patrick