about WINE ... and...

Che cheguebeara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:23:59 UTC 2008

I have completely dumped my Windows partition and run a number of
Windows apps directly through WINE... In some, esp graphics apps like
Terragen and Photoshop, there is an actual improvement in performance
under WINE as opposed to Windows.  Even MSOffice will run about 90%
under WINE which I find quite hilarious.

If you are not keen on manually tuning your apps in WINE, Wine-Doors
takes most of the hassle away.

Mark