Ubuntu entrepreneurs list-help

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Sat Jan 26 14:36:02 UTC 2008

Hi Tony

I have found this website in the past by myself!

I think it is a great idea and I hope I can support your work. I think
there is a lot cross over here but the "entrepreneur" aspect of the list
I am proposing might make for a clearer "branding" for this purpose.
Having links to your site would definitely be helpful however and I
think we should find away to integrate people's threads into an archive
of shared experiences for your site as well.

I need to make another list on code-read.org for my instrument control
application as well, so the mailing list manager thing is a hill I need
to climb anyways.

Is what I am saying fair? Can we work together on this as two entities?

Thanks-Patrick