Ubuntu Secwepemc

Neskie Manuel neskiem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:00:45 UTC 2008

Weytk-p,

So I've finished working a Secwepemc locale file (shs_CA).  I've
submitted an enhanchment bug to glibc, so hopefully that gets included
soon.  I've included a link the screenshot of the locale in Evolution
[1].

I've also packaged the Aboriginal Fonts from languagegeek.com.  I'll
put it in the team PPA on launchpad [2] soon.

Right now I'm working on a packaging a keyboard map that was created
using the first method from Daniel Paul's blog [3] so people can make
use of this font.  I would appreciate the help if anyone knows about
packaging.

Putucw
-Neskie

[1] - http://secwepemc.wikidot.com/local--files/start/sec_cal.png