A quiet board

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 23 12:16:48 UTC 2008

There has been three active threads in the last 24 hours and the latest
active threads from that is about a week (and there is a small handful
there). ubuntu-ca is certainly not the mailing list I'm subscribed to with
the most traffic but I'm wondering if by making the observation that things
have been quite you're suggesting things should be spruced up/become more
active. Do you have ideas to help facilitate that?

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

On Jan 22, 2008 7:27 PM, Richard Seguin <ubuntu at nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

Cody A.W. Somerville