Ubuntu Job

Tom Mckay tom.mckay1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:02:06 UTC 2008

I think this argument would be better fought in a different forum. I'm just
saying, but the job notice is out in the open, as are complaints and
concerns regarding the recruiting agency. Should anybody be interested in
this job, they should find out for themselves, but heed the warning of
others who went before them.

I hope i don't hear any more bickering on this mailing list.

On Feb 11, 2008 4:17 PM, Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 12:12 -0800, Juan @ Bridges wrote:
> >
> > Juan Enrique Hinojosa, Director at from Bridges Human Resources here.
> > All applications and Candidacy's are given our utmost attention and in
> the
> > strictest of confidence.
> > We do apologize if there are delays in correspondence often in virtue
> time
> > zone differences as well as the distribution of our client's team, often
> the
> > hiring Manager.
> > Please know we value both our Clients and Candidates interests, looking
> > make perfect matches and have done so with success at Canonical and all
> our
> > other clients.
>
> Nevertheless, the fact remains, Juan, that your agency's conduct has
> been unbecoming in the past and generic, vague, corporate responses will
> not change this.
>
> --
> Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
> OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred