N810 case

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:08:03 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 3:23 PM, Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 08:49 -0400, Andy Leeman wrote:
> >
> > You could try a case from a Nintedo DS lite, the DS Lite is 2.9 in x
> > 5.24 in × 0.85 in. and the N810 is 2.83" x 5.04" x 0.55", just little
> > smaller.
>
> I've heard people mention that, but I don't know of anyone who has
> actually got one and tried it. Do you know for certain that it will fit?
>
> >  As for buying one,I've always had good luck with Tigerdirect, the 810
> > is 585.99 from them. You could try CDW and NCIX too. I don't know if
> > Futureshop or Bestbuy carry the N810.
>
> Good grief, that is far too much money. NCIX has it for $428, and I was
> looking at that as my upper limit.

I think I found you a better deal. The Nokia Canadian store lists the
N810 for $485.  But podshow.com currently has online coupon for 15%
off that price, which should bring it down to around  $412.  Still too
expensive for my budget, but that seems to be a better deal than ncix:

http://podshowoffers.com/nokia-n810-coupon-code-internet-tablet.php

--
Daniel Robitaille