N810 case

Andy Leeman andy at leeman.ca
Wed Feb 6 12:49:07 UTC 2008

You could try a case from a Nintedo DS lite, the DS Lite is 2.9 in x 5.24 in
× 0.85 in. and the N810 is 2.83" x 5.04" x 0.55", just little smaller. As
for buying one,I've always had good luck with Tigerdirect, the 810 is
585.99from them. You could try CDW and NCIX too. I don't know if
Futureshop or
Bestbuy carry the N810.

Yes, it is a pretty good deal, but I need the keyboard since I intend to