Intermittent Network Problem

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 30 02:32:52 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

  I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a problem I've been having with one of my computers. I have posted a thread on Ubuntu forum, but I got no reply in 6 days.

  This is a new machine, running vmware. The problem is that the network locks for a period of aprox 5 mins and then comes back.

  I have more details on the thread. Any help is appreciated!! :)

Thanks!

Victor Mendonça
IT Worker - Linux enthusiast
http://wazem.org/