NVIDIA display resolution in Intrepid

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Wed Dec 17 04:35:14 UTC 2008

I have to get that Modem working first, then it already detected the
Nvidia card, but needs to download the driver for it. :) the on-board
Video worked pretty good in Intrepid! They had such a nice interface for
the modem in 7.10, but got rid of it! Now you need to go into terminal
to get it working, each time. Is there some way to use that older
interface in 8.10 the that was used in 7.10 for setting up the Modem and
Internet connections, with it. Don't know much about Source code or
making Code yet. The source for that earlier Interface, compiled with
the newer compiler, for 8.10 would that work?

Alfred!