No internet in Intrepid

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Wed Dec 17 03:26:07 UTC 2008

Hi David:

I had the problem with dial-up. However there were a few people in this
forum that pointed me to the Terminal, and PPPconfig and a few other
items that made it possible to get on the Internet again. My connection
was slower, so I don't have the Modem Baud numbers right at the moment.
When I have a bit of time I'll try to fix that.

Alfred!