No internet in Intrepid

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:14:46 UTC 2008

Try right clicking on the wireless meter in the top right corner, left click edit connections, switch form 1-0 or 0-1
It worked for me.
Chris in Canada.

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:51:45 -0700
From: lesliel8 at gmail.com
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: No internet in Intrepid

I tried upgrading to Intrepid today from Hardy. Alas, no Internet! I can see the rest of the network, but not the world outside. Same problem whether I'm hard-wired with ethernet or using the wireless network. Right now I'm connected using Vista on the same machine. I haven't found anything like this on the ubuntu forums or with google. Any advice?

Leslie in Canmore