Mississauga Meet (MLUG) Photo Software

Duda Nogueira dudanogueira at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:57:59 UTC 2008

This autopano piece of software is kind of a front end for this:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

I got good results running it on top wine. With heavy photos!

And look! It was created by some Britsh Columbia guys! :)

Duda Nogueira
Consultor em TI
www.dudanogueira.com.br

Celular: +55 31 9985-1271