Fw: Mississauga Meet (MLUG)

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 29 22:30:36 UTC 2008

I checked a couple of other wiki pages that are open for public edit and I could not find any additional setting (or acl) different from the the ones we have on the page. As I said, I'm new at this, but I'll keep looking.

I've added your info to the page as well Bob.

Victor Mendonça
IT Worker - Linux enthusiast
http://wazem.org/