Silly Tomboy sins while synching

Ralph Pichie thevillagegeek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:58:00 UTC 2008

Just foolin' with the alliterative headline. ;)

I'm almost finished migrating from the (not so) old Acer notebook with
destroyed hinges to the new laptop. The only thing remaining is to get
my extensive Tomboy Notes over to the new machine. I've tried to
synchronize notes from within tomboy and the GNOME interface, but was
unable to connect to the server from the client machine. I really
don't want to copy and paste from all of those to emails or text
files, or even to export each to HTML files.

Anybody have experience with this?