Low power computer

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sun Aug 10 01:20:21 UTC 2008

Thank you for this link. I looked at the website of Koolu. Like the idea
of being able to add up to a Gig of memory. Liked the 80 gig hard drive.
I tried to buy one from the website, but Firefox sees their checkout as
a FAKE, so I did not continue with the checkout! The Lock Symbol was
Broken, and the lettering is in RED for the Web address, of the
checkout. It contains Unauthenticated Data. Same goes for the PayPal
Website! Https should be in Green, but it is in Red! I'll try it another
day, and send them an Email about it!

Alfred!