Power usage

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sun Aug 10 01:10:20 UTC 2008

I'm an Electronics Person! I used a Watt Meter! Plugged the computer
into it! The power supply can put out 400 watts, if needed. It's one of
these X connect ones made by Ultra. My CPU running at 100% uses 65 Watts
just by it's self!!

Point Two - I'm using hydro, but not for my LED Lights. I have a small
Windmill, and a Solar Panel and a few Deep Cycle batteries. These run my
LED Lights. They are not connected to the GRID! Thus they do not use
Hydro!

Point Three - LED's if wired properly have a life span of 10 to 20
years. Light bulbs have a life span of sometimes only a few months. So
there is a replacement cost, for them, plus they use 60 watts of Hydro
where my LED Lights use ZERO Watts of Hydro! So I'm getting an ROI right
away, don't have to wait 20 years to get a red cent back!!!

I said mine was 300 watts, so why do you assume it is less! Do you live
in Ontario? Hydro One has a way of making that $6.50 into a lot more
$$$, if it was 120 Watts.

Oh, I didn't ask you for your Financial Advice! Every day I don't use
Hydro Powering my Lights with Alternative Energy, I get return on my
Investment! My Bill went down by $30.00 every Month!

Alfred!