If it is not one thing it's another!

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Tue Aug 5 20:54:10 UTC 2008

Hi: d
/etc/apt/sources.list file?

deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386 (20080423)]/ hardy
main restricted

# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade

# newer versions of the distribution.

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the

## distribution.

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu

## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as

## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in

## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security

## team.

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu

## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as

## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in

## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu

## security team.

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the
'backports'

## repository.

## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as

## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it
includes

## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful
features.

## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any
review

## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's

## 'partner' repository. This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is

## offered by Canonical and the respective vendors as a service to
Ubuntu

## users.

# deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386 (20080423)]/ hardy
main restricted

deb cdrom:[disk 2 of 6]/ hardy main

deb cdrom:[disk 2 of 6]/ hardy-security main

deb cdrom:[disk 2 of 6]/ hardy-updates main

deb cdrom:[disk 6 of 6]/ hardy multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 6 of 6]/ hardy-security multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 6 of 6]/ hardy-updates multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 5 of 6]/ hardy multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 5 of 6]/ hardy-security multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 5 of 6]/ hardy-updates multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 4 of 6]/ hardy multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 4 of 6]/ hardy-security multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 4 of 6]/ hardy-updates multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 3 of 6]/ hardy multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 3 of 6]/ hardy-security multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 3 of 6]/ hardy-updates multiverse universe

deb cdrom:[disk 1 of 6]/ hardy main

deb cdrom:[disk 1 of 6]/ hardy-security main

deb cdrom:[disk 1 of 6]/ hardy-updates main

deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu hardy partner

deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu hardy partner

# deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386 (20080423)]/ hardy
main restricted

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-security main restricted
universe multiverse

deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-security main
restricted universe multiverse #Added by software-properties

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates main restricted
universe multiverse

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates main restricted
universe multiverse #Added by software-properties

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-proposed main restricted
universe multiverse

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-proposed main restricted
universe multiverse #Added by software-properties

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main restricted
universe multiverse

deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse #Added by software-properties

OK hope this is what you wanted!

Alfred!