Toronto Hardy Release Party

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Apr 24 04:41:27 UTC 2008

Great!  We'll be there well after 4:30pm (leaving Oakville no earlier
than 4:00pm).  I hope to have .ISO files for "Kubuntu 64bit AMD", along
with some blank CDs, and a laptop that needs some assistance in getting
its wide-format screen properly recognized with X.  I hear screen
recognition (and multiple monitors) is one of the big improvements in
Hardy...

--Bob.

This is what Andrew Mathenge <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com> said
about "Re: Toronto Hardy Release Party" on 23 Apr 2008 at 15:51