Toronto Hardy Release Party

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:38:19 UTC 2008

Both dates (26th and 28th) work for me.

Sounds like the 26th might be best for both Bobs. Leigh, how about you? I've
updated
the wiki page with the two dates
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Toronto/Meetings?action=show

I guess at this point, we need to make a decision quickly so that I can give
Linuxcaffe a heads-up on our meeting and a head count. Looks like 5
confirmed
so far for the 26th, I'm not so sure about the 28th.

Andrew.