Toronto Hardy Release Party

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Apr 18 04:26:44 UTC 2008

Sadly, I am unable to attend on the 26th (unless I can convince my wife and son to come
along).

Linuxcaffe is always nice, tho.  That's a selling point for wife and son.

--Bob.

This is what Andrew Mathenge <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com> said
about "Toronto Hardy Release Party" on 17 Apr 2008 at 12:56

> I've created a page that we can use to discuss/track our
> launch party.
>
> Right now I'm calling for a date and venue to meet. We
> normally meet at the Linuxcaffe and that's good for me.
>
> I suggest Saturday April 26th, 2008. A few days after the
> official release. This way, I can upgrade my system from
> the cafe.
>
> Andrew.