Happy International Software Freedom Day!

Che cheguebeara at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 01:30:30 UTC 2007

You could reinstall Grub to eliminate the boot option to your Windows
(http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=224351) or a quick and dirty
would be to simply edit menu.lst to comment out the Windows option. That
way you can access your Windows data files from within Ubuntu. Then if
you want later you simply uncomment it and you have access to your XP
once again (why ANYONE would want that is beyond me...lol). I used to do
that for the superseded kernel versions in my menu.lst (aesthetics).

Now if anyone has a really good fix for the RLT8185 Wireless Chip
problem I would love to hear it...

Che