Vancouver release party???

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 18:52:51 UTC 2007

Helane,

I thought a group was three or more, from a sociological point of view. :)

Kim,

I have put the VanLUG meeting on my calender.

helane <helane at o2.pl> wrote: timothy,

you and i using linux - we already have an active group from a
sociological point of view at least... :)

helane.

http://mail.yahoo.com