Toronto release party

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Oct 29 02:57:08 UTC 2007

I'll be there on 3 November -- what time?  Not too early, please.

Someone should add this to the Linuxcaffe events calendar:
http://linuxcaffe.ca/event/2007/11/03/month

--Bob.

This is what Andrew Mathenge <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com> said
about "Re: Toronto release party" on 24 Oct 2007 at 18:17

> Hello Sanjay,
>
> There's a suggestion for November 3 (a Saturday) and Linuxcafe. However, the
> date and the location aren't set in stone and can be chanced by consensus.
> We're still looking for a couple of people who know Ubuntu fairly well who
> can give us a talk. Something informal, not more than 30 minutes each.
>
> We have a draft agenda.
>
> 1. Introductions and then each person gets to tell us about themselves and
> their Ubuntu experience.
>
> 2. Talk #1
>
> 3. Talk #2
>
> 4. Conclusions and then coffee/snacks
>
> I believe this was proposed by Bob.
>
> Andrew.

Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting