Toronto release party

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:17:25 UTC 2007

Hello Sanjay,

There's a suggestion for November 3 (a Saturday) and Linuxcafe. However, the
date and the location aren't set in stone and can be chanced by consensus.
We're still looking for a couple of people who know Ubuntu fairly well who
can give us a talk. Something informal, not more than 30 minutes each.

We have a draft agenda.

1. Introductions and then each person gets to tell us about themselves and
their Ubuntu experience.

2. Talk #1

3. Talk #2

4. Conclusions and then coffee/snacks