Toronto release party

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Tue Oct 23 17:43:54 UTC 2007

   Whenever this gets organized, please send a letter to invite area
MPs.  Whether they attend or not, knowing that such an event is
happening in their community is important.  The more visibility they
have to FLOSS and Linux, the better.

   If the group would like some help from me in writing to federal
politicians, please let me know.  I can try to write something up that
mentions key phrases from the speech from he throne that relate to Ubuntu.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

   manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
   portable media player from my cold dead hands!"