Toronto release party

ori ori.livneh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:46:13 UTC 2007

I'm dreadfully sorry. I just realized that the newest posts on the web
archive are appended to the bottom, rather than the top. I had been stupidly
monitoring the top of the page. I didn't mean to upstage the planning by any
means.

I'd be glad to show off Kubuntu, and some of its new features, if there are
people who are curious about this particular flavor. But I'm not sure I can
organize the material into an insightful presentation.

Ori