Help with Ubuntu

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Oct 22 16:55:02 UTC 2007

A short distance from Paris there's an active Linux community in
Kitchener-Waterloo.  Check the KWLUG site; http://kwlug.org and join

The next meeting is on 5 November, about Beryl/Compiz.

--Bob.

>>> 20 Oct 2007  Laurie Bell <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com>  >>>

> That is Paris Ontario
>
> UBUNTU - I am what I am because of who we all are.

Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting