How can I connect Linux with Teenagers?

Dave Marple d.marple at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 00:15:27 UTC 2007

And don't forget that more and more publishers seem to be aware that there
is a market for porting their games to linux.  One of the best examples
would be Unreal Tournament 3 having a native linux client when it comes
out.  It helps that OpenGL is starting to become almost as easy to use as
DirectX, making it a no brainer as it supports all 3 platforms.

Elpram