Toronto Gutsy Release Party

Illusha Nokhrin illu45 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:00:43 UTC 2007

I'm free on evenings except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Even on those days,
though, I'd still be able to make the 'after-party'. As far as discussion
topics go, I think that talking about major user-end changes in Gutsy might
be a good idea. As a Xubuntu user, I'd also be open to talking about XFCE,
and its advantages and disadvantages compared to other DE's.

-Illusha