Toronto Gutsy Release Party

Bob Brewster bobbrews at speed-river.ca
Sun Oct 21 01:40:39 UTC 2007

 Andrew:

   An interesting note. especially the Party Outline.

   For Starters, I might suggest the following meeting outline.

    7.00 pm. Call Party to Order and Welcome Remarks.
    7.05     Each attendee Introduce themselves.
             Name, Occupation, Why Linux? Why Ubantu?
    7:30     Talk 1
    8:00     Talk 2
    8:30     Closing and Adjournment to Coffee Shop.

    Notes:
         1. Amount of time for Introductions depends on how many attend.

         2. Talks should be light, interesting,  informative and
            NOT too technical.

         3. As to topics, Suggestions and possible speakers?

         4. Since the Party seems to be organizing itself,
            How many would like to attend? So far we have 5 or 6.

         5. For those wanting to attend "What Day is Best?"

          COMMENTS??

          Bob Brewster