Gutsy ISO

Laurie Bell lveeb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 22:52:47 UTC 2007

Thanks Brian,
  Clears that up.I have one other Question.Is there a site that shows a complete newbie to use the command line?I'm taking off windows with this Gutsy install.Every time I've tried to use the command line I have gotten errors, on 7.04 that is.I've tried a lot of places, but some of it is a lot to absorb.I think I'm just missing something small,I can't be that slow.smile
   Thanks

UBUNTU - I am what I am because of who we all are.