ClamAV

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sun Oct 14 11:23:56 UTC 2007

Hi:

I did a Virus Scan of my Computer in 6.06-1 and it came up saying there
were 192 Viruses. So I set up CLAM-AV to Quarantine the infected files.
On the next scan it came up with 192 Virus infected files again. Then I
set up Clam-AV to delete the infected files. On the next scan, it again
came up with 192 infected files. It sort of looked like I have a Virus
Checking program, but maybe I don't have one. Does Clam-AV actually
work? Everything appears to work OK, but I'm puzzled. How would I clean
up my system?

Alfred!