a subject

helane helane at o2.pl
Sat Oct 13 21:22:28 UTC 2007

I have to admit to a bad habit then... :) I never (unless some data is
necessary) use the subject line. Because I never even read it - I only
read email from recipients/senders I know and the e-mail address that
are familiar - anything else goes to trash - prevention. :) But I will
do it just for you guys.

helane.