Announcement: Fredericton New Brunswick meeting to be held Monday October 15th

Joel Goguen jtgoguen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:17:37 UTC 2007

On 10/12/07, Brian Burger <blurdesign at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/12/07, Richard Seguin <ubuntu at nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Hey everyone!
> >
> > I would like to announce that there will be a gusty meeting/party for
> > the Fredericton crowd on October 15th at 7pm.  The location
> > is crumbs (on the corner of regent near Tim Hortons).  Bring some
> > money for a cafe mocha or a coffee, believe me it's good :)
>
> Added to ubuntu-ca.org - congratulations, you've got the first piece
> of actual news added to the new Drupal-powered site!
>
> Next week we'll get around to giving a few of the other regulars &
> local contacts - like Richard from Fredericton - author privileges on
> the site, so stuff like this can be posted without me having to copy
> and paste emails...
>
> Brian
> ubuntu-ca.org

Along similar lines, when will account creation be enabled?  I'd like
to be able to get an account there specifically for things like this.
I'm also with Richard in the Fredericton group, we're two of the three
people that originally got together to start the group here up.

--
Joel Goguen
http://jgoguen.net/