Calgary Team

Lino Ramirez lino.m.ramirez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:10:23 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

You might want to talk with the guys at the Calgary Linux User Group
[1]. They have monthly meetings at Devry and they are planning an
InstallFest for January 2008. By the way, late October CLUG with the
help of the Calgary Open Source Group [2], the Calgary UNIX User Group
[3] and others organized the Calgary  Open Source Systems Festival
[4].

Please, let me know if you want more information.

Cheers,

Lino

[1] http://www.clug.ca/
[2] http://calgaryos.ning.com/
[3] http://www.cuug.ab.ca/
[4] http://www.cossfest.ca/

On Nov 29, 2007 2:44 AM, Alex Hardie <akhardie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I have not been all to active with this mailing list, but I am interested in
> getting more involved in the Ubuntu/Linux community. Therefore I propose the
> idea of a Calgary LUG. Would anybody be interested in starting a Calgary
> team? Just throwing the idea out there ;)
>
> Best Regards,
> Alex

Lino Ramirez
http://linoramirez.wordpress.com