Calgary Team

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:57:20 UTC 2007

On 11/29/07, Alex Hardie <akhardie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I have not been all to active with this mailing list, but I am interested in
> getting more involved in the Ubuntu/Linux community. Therefore I propose the
> idea of a Calgary LUG. Would anybody be interested in starting a Calgary
> team? Just throwing the idea out there ;)

CLUE has a Calgary LUG listed already, along with a Calgary Unix group
and others:
http://www.cluecan.ca/groups-clug

CLUG's own homepage:
http://www.clug.ca/

I'm not a Calgarian, and I've no idea how active CLUG is, but at least
their website seems current.

Existing Linux/Open Source groups are always your best bet for people
to start Ubuntu city-LoCos with. CLUE's big list of groups is always a
good place to start looking.

Brian
ubuntu-ca.org
wirelizard.ca